Thank you for your interest in joining the Crispin team!
Any available job openings will be listed below.
Technical Services Engineer – Based in Raleigh, NC
Crispin provides technology and services to broadcasters, cable operators, universities, townships and organizations that require the ability to broadcast video and audio to their target audiences.
As a member of the Technical Services Engineering team, you will be responsible for support of products and features for the Crispin suite of broadcast automation, media management and acquisition systems. Crispin products are utilized worldwide in broadcast facilities with a majority in North America. Team members are expected to have good communication skills and must be able to collaborate effectively with others in support response, customer communication, documentation, and troubleshooting of the Crispin product suite. Ideal candidates will have a strong background in customer service, excellent verbal and written communications skills. Direct experience in the broadcast industry is not required, but we are seeking a candidate who has an interest in video, broadcasting, media management or other end-user aspects of the Crispin products and enjoys taking on technical challenges. Crispin provides 24/7/365 support for our customers and as such, team members are also responsible for after-hours phone support as directed/needed by management.
Additional Job Data:
- Ideal candidate will be able to quickly progress through initial training certifications and will be considered for high-level Field and Project Support. (Travel required).
- Candidates will be required to cross train in Manufacturing and QC areas – as directed by management team.
Service and Technical areas of skills and interest:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and comfortable using a variety of VPN options
- Basic understanding TCP/IP network connectivity
- Knowledge of SQL database scripting and querying
- PC Hardware Troubleshooting skills
- Field Support experience is considered a plus
- Minimum Associates Degree in Technical Field
- Apply online
- Crispin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Crispin Corporation participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or www.dhs.gov/e-verify
- Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.