The Business Office is the center of Crispin’s internal activities. We are currently searching for an Excel-savvy Administrative Assistant to work onsite at our location in Raleigh, North Carolina. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and must be outcome-oriented.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Sr. Director of Marketing and Operations in overseeing the daily functions of the business office. This position is key to handling overflow and detail-oriented input of secure financial matters, purchasing, spreadsheet design, filing, time tracking, planning and executing events and other employee and customer-facing tasks.
Essential Position Functions
- Assisting in maintaining reports and projects used to track and streamline daily and monthly functions reported to Sony Corporate.
- Providing backup for entering accounts payable/receivables and other financials into QuickBooks.
- Assisting Management & Sales teams on other ongoing projects.
- Maintaining office/break room supplies and ordering as needed.
- Assisting in planning and executing monthly employee appreciation lunches and other employee team-building events, throughout the year.
Employee Related Tasks
- Assisting in entering data for employee expense reporting system and assisting employees with the program.
- Assisting in monthly employee timesheets for R&D and PTO.
Customer Related Tasks
- Answering telephones and routing for Technical Support, Sales and Management.
- Assisting in ongoing customer collections.
- Assisting Sales and Technical Services by sending out welcome packets to new customers and following up with customer survey information.
- Assisting in the processing and ordering of customer projects.
- Notifying customers of support renewals and keeping an accurate record of support fee changes.
- 2-year degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge working in the following programs a plus: QuickBooks, ACT, Salesforce
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethics and accountability
- Crispin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Crispin Corporation participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or www.dhs.gov/e-verify
- Notice: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Crispin is a highly efficient, innovative and profitable company with employees who work passionately to deliver products and services that are the staple of content distributors and television broadcasters. At Crispin, we understand the importance of listening to our customers and co-workers and treating them like family. The care we bring to our families is the same one we bring to our work.
Fill out the form below, upload your cover letter and resume.